Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

cd key check failed

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
{TF}Ziah
{TF} Private
{TF} Private

cd key check failed Empty
PostSubject: cd key check failed   cd key check failed Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 7:31 am

Yeah so when I try to join AusServer FTW I get that message and it won't let me join. Its only happening to me with that server as far as I can tell. Is anyone else having this problem?
Back to top Go down
QuAcKsFTW

QuAcKsFTW

PostSubject: Re: cd key check failed   cd key check failed Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 5:01 pm

Ziah when you were having this problem you should have jumped on our forum and asked.
The problem is with the autodownloader crashing when the map in installing and only half installing.
Dont ask me why it comes up with a cd check failed message but what you have to do is if its only
on a certian map you have to go to you my documents / my games / crysis wars / downloads / levels folder
and delete the map and reinstall it. Problem solved.

Cheers

Quacks
Back to top Go down
Jarhead
{TF} Gunnery Sergeant
{TF} Gunnery Sergeant
Jarhead

PostSubject: cd key check failed   cd key check failed Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 2:28 am

Qaucks l did that b4 and it did not work. l deleted the map and dl it again put it in the games folder where maps are
and l kept gettin the same message Cd check failed etc..

l forgot what map it was though

Ps Qaucks u rank fuckin 38th in Crystats
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: cd key check failed   cd key check failed Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

cd key check failed
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Discussion :: General Chat-
Jump to: