Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Need some help

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
{TF}Ziah
{TF} Private
{TF} Private

Need some help Empty
PostSubject: Need some help   Need some help Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 1:43 pm

Ok, in crysis I shoot pretty well but the problem I seem to have is that I die soo fast that my scar only has time to shoot a few bullets. I think I'm not doing something right because I see alot of my opponents move and jump around quite a bit when we get into a close up fight and I don't really move much. So I was wondering what you guys do when you get into a close up gun fight so that you don't die like instantly to headshots.
Back to top Go down
raptorman
{TF} Third Lieutenant
{TF} Third Lieutenant
raptorman

Need some help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need some help   Need some help Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 2:31 pm

I usually just jump like crazy or quickly go to prone and just keep spraying while keeping crosshair centred on their chest/head. this usually works but can be tricky if they do the same.
Back to top Go down
{TF} STURGY
{TF} Vice Commander of the Army
{TF} Vice Commander of the Army
{TF} STURGY

Need some help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need some help   Need some help Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 7:15 am

i Jump around and shoot or i Prone
Back to top Go down
http://www.theforgotten.co.nr
Jarhead
{TF} Gunnery Sergeant
{TF} Gunnery Sergeant
Jarhead

Need some help Empty
PostSubject: Need some help   Need some help Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 10:12 am

Fuck l hate it when people go prone

fucking pissing me off shooting some nigga on the ground!
Back to top Go down
x delta x
{TF} Supreme Commander
{TF} Supreme Commander
x delta x

Need some help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need some help   Need some help Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 9:24 pm

i jus quickly move around left and right and use my suroundings like prone behind car and shoot his feet but i also keep crosshair on his torso then i move slowly up to his head(speccy taught me that)
also i jus hide behind things and reload wen i can like hide behind a wall and reload
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Need some help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need some help   Need some help Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Need some help
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Discussion :: General Chat-
Jump to: