Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

{TF} site

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
x delta x
{TF} Supreme Commander
{TF} Supreme Commander
x delta x

{TF} site Empty
PostSubject: {TF} site   {TF} site Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 7:25 pm

ok so i had some ideas for the clan and i think we should hav a recruitment admin so he will lock all threads so that only owner of thread and recruitment admins can post and delete the 1s that are useles or rejected 1s so basicly he keeps recruitment section clean and we could hav a forums admin and he will jus keep the rest of the forums clean by deleting old post and there is no gravedigging. we will also need some1 that will fix some training times for us so yea.we mite be needing a training forum. the recruitment admin will need to know all about recruitment programs such as xfire and ts so thhat we can elp those toubled people and hear jarhead yell kwa kwa kwa kwa evrywhere on his mic and breath really hard. and we basiclly need an admim of evrything so that no1 is abusing their powers......
Back to top Go down
sErBz

{TF} site Empty
PostSubject: Re: {TF} site   {TF} site Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 9:57 am

why dont you guys have 2 or 3 forum moderators who can also be admins of the clan or something like that, so clan leader + 2 more would sound good. These people along with the rest of the team review the clan applicant and vote, though things like officially letting the person into the clan etc, could be left up to admins only, also admins should be responsible people to help settle disputes etc..

how are your guys training sessions comming anyways?
Back to top Go down
Jarhead
{TF} Gunnery Sergeant
{TF} Gunnery Sergeant
Jarhead

{TF} site Empty
PostSubject: {TF} site   {TF} site Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 11:01 am

Delta can hold the training and teach the more bullshit about the game
Back to top Go down
x delta x
{TF} Supreme Commander
{TF} Supreme Commander
x delta x

{TF} site Empty
PostSubject: Re: {TF} site   {TF} site Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 7:13 pm

sErBz wrote:
why dont you guys have 2 or 3 forum moderators who can also be admins of the clan or something like that, so clan leader + 2 more would sound good. These people along with the rest of the team review the clan applicant and vote, though things like officially letting the person into the clan etc, could be left up to admins only, also admins should be responsible people to help settle disputes etc..

how are your guys training sessions comming anyways?

yeh that sounds good me. last week me sniper sam ,coldpreacher, shadows we did hav 1 training session and we were gonna practice holding proto but my ping spiked
Back to top Go down
{TF}coldpreacher

{TF}coldpreacher

{TF} site Empty
PostSubject: Re: {TF} site   {TF} site Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 10:40 pm

lol yeh that was funny shit...
then snipersams server crashed and i ended up having to host lol

also most likely ill be able to host a server 24/7 for {TF} if need at the end of this year onwards so if interested offer will be up then
Back to top Go down
x delta x
{TF} Supreme Commander
{TF} Supreme Commander
x delta x

{TF} site Empty
PostSubject: Re: {TF} site   {TF} site Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 6:59 pm

lol yeh we mite need a 24/7 server last year we did hav 1 called the forgotten wars but we only used t for fun maybe this time we can host an actual (i cant spell) server
Back to top Go down
{TF}coldpreacher

{TF}coldpreacher

{TF} site Empty
PostSubject: Re: {TF} site   {TF} site Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 10:37 pm

since i got the house to myself all next year all shuld be fine with me hosting 24/7.
although how much will it cost to host a server 24/7.
Back to top Go down
sErBz

{TF} site Empty
PostSubject: Re: {TF} site   {TF} site Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 9:27 am

if your trying to host a 24/7 server off your computer, which i dont think you are lol, well either way that is a bad idea. You should be able to get a private server for very cheap. Just get a 10 slot one. For server location what i would do is, find out from what state everyone is from, and then get a server hosted from a state where most people should have a similar ping i.e. If everyone lives in perth, sydney and melbourne, get a server in adelaide.

For modding the server, i reckon you should get ssm on it, though i think that you guys shouldnt have any mods on the server, 1 in my opinion it slows down the server, 2 its best to play on a server that is like vanilla wars, as it is the usual playing environment.
Back to top Go down
{TF} STURGY
{TF} Vice Commander of the Army
{TF} Vice Commander of the Army
{TF} STURGY

{TF} site Empty
PostSubject: Re: {TF} site   {TF} site Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 2:40 pm

Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.theforgotten.co.nr
Sponsored content

{TF} site Empty