Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Clan Leader

Go down 
+4
{TF}coldpreacher
sErBz
Jarhead
{TF} STURGY
8 posters
AuthorMessage
{TF} STURGY
{TF} Vice Commander of the Army
{TF} Vice Commander of the Army
{TF} STURGY

Clan Leader Empty
PostSubject: Clan Leader   Clan Leader Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 7:49 am

i need some one i can trust to help lead the clan because i will not be on that much so yea post a message if you are willing to help lead the clan.
Back to top Go down
http://www.theforgotten.co.nr
Jarhead
{TF} Gunnery Sergeant
{TF} Gunnery Sergeant
Jarhead

Clan Leader Empty
PostSubject: Clan Leader   Clan Leader Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 11:03 am

l will lead the clan through Heaven and the fiery pits of hell and back again till we reach paradise and see ALLAH himself
Back to top Go down
sErBz

Clan Leader Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Leader   Clan Leader Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 5:32 am

I would say why not get delta to do it, though he hasnt been around much lately, but from what he has told me, he is comming back soon Very Happy... lol jarhead such a good boy Razz
Back to top Go down
{TF}coldpreacher

{TF}coldpreacher

Clan Leader Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Leader   Clan Leader Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 12:27 am

jarhead ur with aos so stick with them lol. I AM ALLAH BITCH

i don't mind helping lead the clan actually as im on everynight for an hour or so these days so im pretty active.

cheers
coldie:P
Back to top Go down
angusman
{TF} Sergeant
{TF} Sergeant
angusman

Clan Leader Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Leader   Clan Leader Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 1:59 am

no im voting for old TF members like jarhead me delta sturgy etc
Back to top Go down
https://theforgotten.forumakers.com   :P
{TF}coldpreacher

{TF}coldpreacher

Clan Leader Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Leader   Clan Leader Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 5:15 am

feel so unloved Sad

jks jks naa just an offer.
i would have to go with delta too as well or jarhead (gayest fag i know Razz)
Back to top Go down
sErBz

Clan Leader Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Leader   Clan Leader Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 9:29 am

actually come to think of it i agree with coldpreacher, he is very active on crysis i see him all the time so why not? i dont think its about having the oldest member as an admin, just the right person for the job, and you shouldnt have a clan leader, it creates to much conflict just give someone the responsibility to make sure that the players arent making a bad name for the clan, and hold training sessions, accepting recruits etc.
Back to top Go down
{TF}coldpreacher

{TF}coldpreacher

Clan Leader Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Leader   Clan Leader Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 10:52 pm

aww shucks thx serbz
if i were next to you atm i would kiss you. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sErBz

Clan Leader Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Leader   Clan Leader Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 5:25 am

dont get to comfortable Razz
Back to top Go down
{TF}coldpreacher

{TF}coldpreacher

Clan Leader Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Leader   Clan Leader Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 6:57 am

don't worry i dont wanna cheat on jarhead anytime too soon Razz

hes my one and only allah buddy
Back to top Go down
Ryan

Clan Leader Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Leader   Clan Leader Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 3:48 pm

Allah Allah Allah.....

WTF with you guys? I'm muslim here. Hello? Please don't play with this thing again. It's a serious thing.
Back to top Go down
SoulDiver

SoulDiver

Clan Leader Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Leader   Clan Leader Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 7:33 am

Dont bring religion into. Allah was a prophet or watever and some people like to say the name. Just because your Muslim it doesent give you the copyright rights over Allah. Freedom of speech here i dont want any Religion Bias and BS interfering with Clan realtions. is that clear?
Back to top Go down
x delta x
{TF} Supreme Commander
{TF} Supreme Commander
x delta x

Clan Leader Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Leader   Clan Leader Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 9:23 am

we auctully dont need a leader cuz me and speccy last time practiclly did nothing and anyways we all recruit players even jar wen hes in aos...
Back to top Go down
{TF}coldpreacher

{TF}coldpreacher

Clan Leader Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Leader   Clan Leader Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 11:49 am

SoulDiver wrote:
Dont bring religion into. Allah was a prophet or watever and some people like to say the name. Just because your Muslim it doesent give you the copyright rights over Allah. Freedom of speech here i dont want any Religion Bias and BS interfering with Clan realtions. is that clear?

i kinda agree with that. plus youll hear it alot on crysis wars as well dude so not much difference.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Clan Leader Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Leader   Clan Leader Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clan Leader
Page 1 of 1