Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

how to make a crysis map

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
shadows.of.fury

shadows.of.fury

how to make a crysis map Empty
PostSubject: how to make a crysis map   how to make a crysis map Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 8:05 am

Can you guys tell me what program you use to make maps and then gimme a few pointers, ive always wanted to make 1 i just dont know how to start
Back to top Go down
SoulDiver

SoulDiver

PostSubject: Re: how to make a crysis map   how to make a crysis map Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 10:25 am

I use the crysis sandbox editor that come with orgianal. Although many ppls i have heard say it ONLY works on vista and XP 64 bit. i say to them fight the oppression and muck around as i did and i found a simple way to use it on normal XP. JUst right click on its icon and click run as ur user and type password. ANd hey presto it worked. And from there i used tutorials on internet. i mostly muck around with physics though like pile of barrels miles HIGH!
Back to top Go down
shadows.of.fury

shadows.of.fury

PostSubject: Re: how to make a crysis map   how to make a crysis map Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 10:20 pm

where can it be found? btw i only have vista 32 bit
Back to top Go down
Sniper Sam

Sniper Sam

PostSubject: Re: how to make a crysis map   how to make a crysis map Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 12:12 am

It should be fine with 32bit and it is found on your crysis cd in the sandbox 2 folder just run the installer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how to make a crysis map   how to make a crysis map Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

how to make a crysis map
Page 1 of 1