Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Training with Soul?

Go down 
+5
Jarhead
Sniper Sam
shadows.of.fury
{TF}coldpreacher
SoulDiver
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SoulDiver

SoulDiver

Training with Soul? Empty
PostSubject: Training with Soul?   Training with Soul? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 10:43 am

HI guys! i was wondering if anyone else would like to do some training with me. Mainly for the AOS tourny to get up to top notch. And well done on ur win DELTA! well done. ROFL. Well i would be happy to put up a server for us. Passworded if need be and have ppl on the TS server so it can be co-ordinated well. Also i rarley play with u guys, i think it coz all u guys play PS more then EAplay TIA and i much prefer TIA. ah k see ya round. p.s delta and me are in same PS team in AOS tourny so training together in PS would be sweet.! I can make it regular enough ppl turn up. Smile i dont mind if u dont wanna. just trying to have fun and give it a clan feel.
Back to top Go down
{TF}coldpreacher

{TF}coldpreacher

PostSubject: Re: Training with Soul?   Training with Soul? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 11:03 pm

yeh definitely soul. i should be up for it.

friday im out a party so saturday should be good enuf.

EDIT: in fact from ur previous post of tia. how about we do a mix. say two tia matches then one powerstruggle. time limit can be 20mins for ps if needed.
Back to top Go down
SoulDiver

SoulDiver

PostSubject: Re: Training with Soul?   Training with Soul? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 7:47 am

Yeah sounds good. k saturday night looks best. well see wat others say and wat happens.
Back to top Go down
shadows.of.fury

shadows.of.fury

PostSubject: Re: Training with Soul?   Training with Soul? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 7:59 am

i probly wont make it
depends on the time whats the ts server ip can someone tell me
Back to top Go down
Sniper Sam

Sniper Sam

PostSubject: Re: Training with Soul?   Training with Soul? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 9:53 am

No need to make ur own server i have my own SSM enabled server that just needs to be started and i'd like some training as well tho saterday night isn't the best for me.
Back to top Go down
SoulDiver

SoulDiver

PostSubject: Re: Training with Soul?   Training with Soul? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 10:19 am

Yeah thats fine. any night we just organise with everyone wat is best. kk well use ur server mate Smile yeah wats ip for ts. so like a mix of TIA and PS
Back to top Go down
Sniper Sam

Sniper Sam

PostSubject: Re: Training with Soul?   Training with Soul? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 11:25 am

SoulDiver wrote:
Yeah thats fine. any night we just organise with everyone wat is best. kk well use ur server mate Smile yeah wats ip for ts. so like a mix of TIA and PS

I don't use TS and my server needs some bugs ironed out e.g. kicking but might be ready by weekend.
Back to top Go down
SoulDiver

SoulDiver

PostSubject: Re: Training with Soul?   Training with Soul? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 12:00 pm

NICE THX MAN!! Smile
Back to top Go down
{TF}coldpreacher

{TF}coldpreacher

PostSubject: Re: Training with Soul?   Training with Soul? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 10:47 pm

awesomness.

also it doesnt have to be saturday night. i can be during the day say 12-onwards. pretty sure every1 is free on a saturday ya Smile
also dw about kicking bugs. just put on a password for the server and it should be all good.

so are we having a mix of tia and ps?

cheers
Cold
Back to top Go down
Jarhead
{TF} Gunnery Sergeant
{TF} Gunnery Sergeant
Jarhead

PostSubject: Training with Soul?   Training with Soul? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 5:46 am

If u want to jump on the TS server ask Sturgy.

The TF TS is still up

last time l checked it was lol
Back to top Go down
SoulDiver

SoulDiver

PostSubject: Re: Training with Soul?   Training with Soul? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 7:52 am

ah sweet ill try and ask him sometime. yeah mixed TIA and PS
Back to top Go down
SoulDiver

SoulDiver

PostSubject: Re: Training with Soul?   Training with Soul? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 8:36 am

Ah i probably cant play at all saturday. But sunday is fine for me.
Back to top Go down
Sniper Sam

Sniper Sam

PostSubject: Re: Training with Soul?   Training with Soul? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 8:42 am

My server runs custom TIA maps you can decide what the password will be yourselves just tell me. Very Happy

@Soul diver how bout sunday?
Back to top Go down
Mr. Awesomeness

Mr. Awesomeness

PostSubject: Re: Training with Soul?   Training with Soul? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 9:17 am

nice thinking souldiver! umm yeh probs sat nite or sunday night
but good idea since i need practice with my IA as well Razz
Back to top Go down
Sniper Sam

Sniper Sam

PostSubject: Re: Training with Soul?   Training with Soul? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 9:32 am

How bout sunday morning? Question
Back to top Go down
{TF}coldpreacher

{TF}coldpreacher

PostSubject: Re: Training with Soul?   Training with Soul? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 10:37 am

saturday im free all day. but for sunday it depends whether ive got the house to myself
Back to top Go down
sErBz

PostSubject: Re: Training with Soul?   Training with Soul? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 3:45 pm

hey guys if you ever need help with the training, just pm me on aos forums, or on my xfire, ill be more than happy to give you guys some tips Smile
Back to top Go down
Sniper Sam

Sniper Sam

PostSubject: Re: Training with Soul?   Training with Soul? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 12:17 am

That'd be great serbz.
I'm free up till 12:00 p.m. on sunday but i can keep my server up for longer for u guys if u want.
Back to top Go down
SoulDiver

SoulDiver

PostSubject: Re: Training with Soul?   Training with Soul? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 8:00 am

Yeah sunday sounds good. Sunday morning.... hope u have house to ur self! lol.... so how many we got?
Back to top Go down
{TF}coldpreacher

{TF}coldpreacher

PostSubject: Re: Training with Soul?   Training with Soul? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 8:55 am

so far we got

coldpreacher
snipersam
dapony
souldiver
mr.awesomeness
and serbz if we pm him on aos forums
Back to top Go down
Mr. Awesomeness

Mr. Awesomeness

PostSubject: Training   Training with Soul? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 11:21 am

U tell me the time and ill try and b there
Back to top Go down
Sniper Sam

Sniper Sam

PostSubject: Re: Training with Soul?   Training with Soul? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 12:18 am

Well we can start now if you want.

The server is called "Sniper Sams Serva" IP address is 118.208.70.55:64100 Hope you can come! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SoulDiver

SoulDiver

PostSubject: Re: Training with Soul?   Training with Soul? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 1:52 am

Can u you put it on a defualt map coz im getting connection timout and i dont have ur maps.
Back to top Go down
Sniper Sam

Sniper Sam

PostSubject: Re: Training with Soul?   Training with Soul? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 2:20 am

SoulDiver wrote:
Can u you put it on a defualt map coz im getting connection timout and i dont have ur maps.

Ok will do
Back to top Go down
Mr. Awesomeness

Mr. Awesomeness

PostSubject: Training   Training with Soul? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 2:59 am

DAMMIT did i miss it?!?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training with Soul?   Training with Soul? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training with Soul?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next